- Stroll through the 2,000-year-old marble streets of Ephesus
- Learn about the fascinating history of the city and explore its ancient ruins
- Admire the spectacular façade of the Library of Celsus
- Marvel at the vast, 24,000-spectactor capacity of the Great Theatre
Begin your half-day tour at your meeting point in Kusadasi , and enjoy a comfortable drive in air-conditioned luxury vehicle to the ancient city of Ephesus.
Considered to be one of the most spectacular open-air museums in Turkey, Ephesus is a must-see on any visit to Turkey. Walk through its ancient marble streets and admire the stunning facade of the Library of Celsus. Walk past the Temple of Hadrian and the Temple of Artemis, as well as the Vedius and Scholastic Baths, and the Fountains of Trajan and Polio.
Admire the staggering size of the Great Theatre, whose capacity exceeds 24,000 spectators, and then begin to make your way back to Kusadasi to end the tour.
- Licensed, professional, English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Tips to guide and driver
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
• The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid traffic congestion
• The order of the tour itinerary can also be changed to meet your needs