- Explore two well-preserved and impressive ancient cities
- Awe at beautiful cliffside mineral springs
- Take a swim in an ancient, naturally heated pool
This private two day tour will take you to two ancient cities and beautiful natural sites. Here’s what you’ll do across both days.
First Day: Ephesus
Meet your private guide and drive to Ephesus, one of the most well-preserved Greco-Roman ancient cities in the world. You’ll see the amphitheatre, ancient temples, Roman baths, agora, and even an ancient library. The area also holds religious significance, serving as a pilgrimage centre for Christians.
After touring the ancient city, you’ll enjoy a local lunch. Then, see local artisans at work on handmade carpets and rug art.
Second Day: Pamukkale
Meet your guide and take a 3 hour drive (with a break) to the Pamukkale area. When you arrive, you’ll enjoy a local lunch. Then, visit the ancient city and its white terraces to explore for a few hours. The travertine terraces at Pamukkale are one of the most spectacular natural wonders, with various mineral springs set along a vast white cliffside.
Walk along the Hierapolis ancient city ruins, see the huge necropolis, and feel the warmth of the natural spring as you go barefoot on the Travertens. If you want, you can also swim in the ancient pool (not included). The pool is naturally heated from the hot springs and spotted with underwater fragments of ancient marble columns. Possibly associated with the Temple of Apollo, the pool provides today’s visitors a rare opportunity to swim with antiquities!
- Private professional licensed guide
- Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Private professional driver
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for your guide and driver
- Drinks (unless specifically mentioned)
- Other personal expenses
When you get there
• The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid traffic congestion
• The order of the tour itinerary can also be changed to meet your needs