- Explore the magnificent ancient ruins of Ephesus, including the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, and the spectacular Amphitheatre
- Discover the history behind the ancient city, inhabited by Ionians in the 11th Century BC and once an important settlement in the Roman Empire
- View the pieces on display at Ephesus Museum, including the Colossal Statue of Artemis, the Fresco of Socrates, and the Roman Sarcophagus
Discover the magnificent ancient city of Ephesus, one of the largest and best-preserved ancient cities in the world and a must-see for anyone interested in archaeology and culture. On this full-day tour you will travel 185 km from Bodrum to the unique ancient site of Ephesus. Along the way you can enjoy the scenery of the Turkish countryside on your 3-hour journey through the cotton fields.
On arrival at Ephesus you will explore the ruins of the ancient city and learn about the history behind the magnificent attraction, from the Ionians to the Romans and the Byzantines. Discover the excavated ruins as you wander through the site, including the Celsus Library, the Amphitheatre, Hadrian Temple, Scholastikia Baths, the Parliamentary Building, the Town Hall, Domitian Temple, Trajan Fountain, Terrace Houses, and the Love House.
After lunch in a local restaurant you will visit Ephesus Museum, one of the richest museums in Turkey. Here you will find pieces such as the Colossal Statue of Artemis, the Fresco of Socrates, the Roman Sarcophagus, the Statue of Dionysus, Eros and the Dolphin, the Statue of Priapos, the God of Fertility, and the Head of Zeus.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
What’s Not Included
- Snacks and drinks
- All Entrance Fees
• The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid traffic congestion
• The order of the tour itinerary can also be changed to meet your needs